PETROLX | MORE THAN A SENSOR
OF THE PETROLX FUEL LEVEL SENSOR
The capacitive FLS is designed to work with vehicles when powered from an on-board network with a rated voltage of 12 or 24 V. The universal FLS is used in GLONASS/GPS monitoring systems, when directly connected to the monitoring module (hereinafter referred to as the "terminal") to collect, accumulate and transmit information about the fuel level and temperature measured by the sensor.
The DUT is connected to the terminal and transmits data via the RS-485 digital interface and/or the frequency output.
The digital DUT additionally measures the ambient temperature, and also monitors the operability of the internal circuits of the electronic circuit for the purpose of self-diagnosis.
- Measuring part length L - 700, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000 mm
- Overall dimensions (no more) - 73 x 80 x (L + 40) mm
- Weight (not more than) - 0.5kg (L=700 mm), 0.6 kg (L=1000 mm), 0.75 kg (L= 1500 mm), 0.85 kg (L=2000 mm), 1.1 kg (L=3000 mm)
- Supply voltage - from 7 to 50 V
- Current consumption - no more than 15mA
- Power consumption - no more than 0.4 W
- The degree of protection of the housing (located outside the fuel tank) from dust and moisture penetration - IP66
- Ambient temperature - -40 to +85 °C
- Relative humidity at a temperature of 25 ° C - from 30% to 80%
- Level measurement error (not more than) - 1% of the tank volume
- Absolute error of temperature measurement in the entire operating temperature range (no more) - 2%
- Temperature measurement range - -40 to +85 °C
- Average service life - at least 8 years
- Analog interface - frequency output
- Digital interfaces - RS-485 (ScoutNet protocol or LLS protocol)
- The speed of the RS485 interface (only for the LLS protocol) - 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 bit/s
- The interval of automatic data output (only for the LLS protocol) is from 1 to 255 seconds
- The frequency range at the frequency output is from 10 to 10,000 Hz
Completeness of the PetrolX fuel level sensor
- Fuel level sensor PetrolX - 1 pc.
- Passport - 1 pc.
- Instruction manual (one per batch is allowed) - 1 pc.
- Package - 1 pc.
- Mounting kit
- Rubber gasket - 1 pc.
- Self-tapping screw - 4 pcs.
- Self-tapping sealing screw - 2 pcs.
- Spare self-tapping screw - 1 pc.
- Washer with seal - 6 pcs.
- Fuse holder - 1 pc.
- Fuse - 1 piece
- Cable for connection to the monitoring unit (7 m) - 1 pc.
- Indication seal latch - 2 pcs.
- Sealing wire, 45 cm - 1 pc.
- Shrink tube for sealing - 1 pc.