MT-865 LITECAN Description | Specification | QuickStart | Download drivers and manuals
- 2G modem
- 1 SIM card
- Built-in GSM/GLONASS/GPS antennas
- Data transfer protocols: Scout Data, EGTS, Wialon IPS, Scout Open
- 9-36 V voltage
- Protection against overvoltage, overshoot, pulse interference
- Built-in battery (supplied separately)
- USB (Configuration)
- CAN (OBD II, J1939)
- RS485 (ScoutNet, LS, J1708, RFID, SENSE, Mercury, Auto Sensor, BARCODE)
- 4 universal inputs (analog, digital, frequency, counting)
- 2 outputs of the OK type (load capacity up to 200 mA)
- Built-in 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in temperature sensor
Description and functional specification
- data transmission to the server via GSM/GPRS channels;
- connection of wireless Bluetooth sensors and devices;
- connecting digital devices via RS-485 interface;
- connecting devices via the 1-wire interface;
- deep integration with the car and special equipment by means of CAN-bus;
- configurable threshold for recording when changing the analog input signal;
- the "black box" function records data on the location and status of sensors in the non-volatile memory of the terminal in case of loss of the cellular network signal and subsequent automatic transmission of recorded information when communication is restored.;
- The memory capacity of the subscriber terminal's "black box" is 2 Mb;
- remote configuration and updating of embedded software (firmware) via GPRS from the administrator's workstation;
- operational diagnostics of operability using built-in LEDs (indication of the power mode, GPS/GLONASS operation, GSM and connection to the server);
- the ability to remotely turn on/off the outputs on command from the dispatcher software;
- built-in 3-axis accelerometer for determining the fact of vehicle movement, or determining driving style;
- the ability to transfer the results of self-diagnosis to the server and display the detected errors by changing the state of the discrete output;
- issuing debugging information online to the ScoutNet port and saving it to the log when abnormal events are detected. The log can be queried remotely and locally;
- built-in thermosensor, with the ability to determine the temperature of the terminal (terminal location);
- support for SMS commands for remote connection setup and remote management;
- support SMS with current status request;
- the ability to send SMS messages (including remote) to an arbitrary number;
- the ability to send SMS messages at the following events:
- start of movement;
- change of course by a given amount;
- increasing the distance traveled by a given amount;
- changing the state of the inputs.
- calculation of mileage by the terminal and transfer it to the server.
- Bluetooth v3.0/4.0 (BLE) - yes
- Universal input - 4 pcs.
- Universal output ("open collector", switching voltage up to 65 V, current up to 200 mA) - 1 pc.
- Accelerometer - yes
- Accident sensor - yes
- Driving style sensor - yes
- Non-volatile memory capacity - 2 Mb
- The number of entries in the telemetry log is from 100,000 to 200,000
- User programming of the monitoring terminal - ScoutScript v1.0
- Remote terminal configuration - yes
- Virtual Odometer - yes
- Generator operation sensor (virtual ignition) - yes
- Virtual hours - yes
Communication with the server
- Traffic encryption using AES-128 algorithm (only for ScoutData) - yes
- Protocol support - ScoutData, EGTS, Wialon IPS 2.0, ScoutOpen, ScoutOpen 2.0
- Supply voltage - from 9 V to 36 V
- Protection against overshooting and pulse interference - yes (200V with a duration of 400ms)
- Average current consumption (from 12V) - up to 250 mA (in online monitoring mode), up to 90 mA (in standby/parking mode)
- Average current consumption (from 24V) - up to 125 mA (in online monitoring mode), up to 45 mA (in standby/parking mode)
- Power consumption - up to 2 W (in standby mode), up to 3 W (in data transmission mode)
- Battery capacity (supplied separately) - from 250 mAh to 480 mAh
- Battery life (in monitoring mode, depends on settings and ambient temperature) - up to 2 hours
- GNSS antenna - built-in
- Satellite groupings - GPS, GLONASS
- The accuracy of determining coordinates (CEP) is not worse than 2.5 m
- The average time to the first location determination is 35 seconds (cold start), 30 seconds (warm start), 1c (hot start)
- GSM antenna - built-in
- Standard - 2G
- GSM bands - 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- GPRS Class - 12
- Number of SIM cards - 1
- Size (WxDxH) - 88x72x24 mm
- Weight - 80g. (separate terminal), 300 gr. (with wires, antennas and battery)
- Operating temperatures (disconnection of charge below 0 °C and above 45 °C) - -40... 85 °C (without built-in battery); -10... 65 °C (with built-in battery)
- Degree of protection - IP40
- Connectors with self-disconnection protection - yes
- USB connector (for local configuration) - yes
- Three multi-colored light indicators available without opening the case - yes
- Warranty - 10 years
Connecting external analog sensors
- Analog fuel level sensor (voltage) - up to 3 pcs.
- Frequency fuel level sensor - up to 4 pcs.
- Flow meter (pulse counter) - up to 4 pcs.
- Ignition signal - up to 4 pcs.
- Mass rupture sensor - up to 4 pcs.
- Alarm button - up to 4 pcs.
- Seat belt - up to 4 pcs.
- Speed sensor - up to 4 pcs.
Managing external devices
- Engine lock - 1 pc.
- Buzzer - 1 pc.
- Fuel level sensor Escort TD-BLE - up to 16 pcs.
- Tilt angle sensor Escort DU-BLE - up to 16 pcs.
- Wireless headset - yes