MT-860 ENT Description | Specification | QuickStart | Download drivers and manuals
- 2G modem
- 2 x SIM Cards
- built - in GSM/GLONASS/GPS antennas
- Data transmission protocols: Scout Data, EGTS, Wialon IPS, ScoutOpen
- 9-36 V DC voltage
- Protection against overvoltage, reverse polarity, pulse interference
- Embedded battery (supplied separately)
- Storage mode
- USB (Configuration)
- 2 x RS485 (ScoutNet, LS, J1708, RFID, SENSE, Mercury, Auto Sensor, BARCODE)
- 1 x RS232 (CAN-Log)
- CAN (OBD II, J1939)
- 1 wire (iButton, temperature sensor)
- 6 x Universal inputs (analog, digital, frequency, counting)
- 2 x OK type outputs (load capacity up to 200 mA)
- Embedded buzzer
- Embedded 3-axis accelerometer
- Embedded 3-axis gyroscope
- Embedded temperature sensor
- Case opening sensor
Description and functional characteristics
- data transfer to the server via GSM/GPRS channels;
- Connecting wireless Bluetooth sensors and devices
- connecting digital devices via RS-485 interface;
- deep integration with the car and special equipment by means of CAN-bus;
- configurable threshold for recording creation when the analog input signal changes;
- the "black box" function records data on the location and status of sensors in the non-volatile memory of the terminal in case of loss of the cellular network signal and subsequent automatic transmission of recorded information when communication is restored;
- The memory capacity of the subscriber terminal's "black box" is 16 Mb;
- remote configuration and updating of embedded software (firmware) via GPRS from the administrator's workstation;
- operational diagnostics of operability using built-in LEDs (indication of the power mode, GPS/GLONASS operation, GSM and connection to the server);
- the ability to remotely turn on/off the outputs on command from the dispatcher software;
- built-in 3-axis accelerometer for determining the fact of vehicle movement, or determining driving style;
- the ability to transfer the results of self-diagnosis to the server and display the detected errors by changing the state of the discrete output;
- issuing debugging information online to the ScoutNet port and saving it to the log when abnormal events are detected. The log can be queried remotely and locally;
- built-in thermosensor, with the ability to determine the temperature of the terminal (terminal location);
- receiving alerts when unauthorized opening of the terminal body is attempted;
- support for SMS commands for remote connection setup and remote management;
- support SMS with current status request;
- the ability to send SMS messages (including remote) to any number;
- the ability to send SMS messages at the following events:
-change of course by a given amount;
-increasing the distance traveled by a given amount;
-changing the state of the inputs.
-calculation of mileage by the terminal and transfer it to the server.
- Bluetooth v3.0/4.0 (BLE) - Yes
- CAN - 1 pc.
- RS-485 - 1 pc.
- RS-485 / RS-232 (software switching) - 1 pc.
- 1-Wire - 1 pc.
- Universal input - 6 pcs.
- Universal output ("open collector", switching voltage up to 65 V, current up to 200 mA) - 2 pcs.
- Accelerometer - yes
- Gyroscope - yes
- Built-in buzzer - multi-tone
- Case opening sensor - yes
- Accident sensor - yes
- Driving style sensor - yes
- Non-volatile memory capacity - 16 Mb
- The number of entries in the telemetry log is from 100,000 to 300,000
- User programming of the monitoring terminal - Scout Script v1.0
- Remote terminal configuration - yes
- Remote configuration of additional equipment SCOUT by ScoutNet - yes
- "Lighthouse" mode - yes
- "Storage" mode - data
- Uploading geofences to the terminal - yes
- Virtual Odometer - yes
- Generator operation sensor (virtual ignition) - yes
- Virtual hours - yes
- Safe and Economical Driving PRO Mode - yes
- Remote downloading of DDD files from tachographs - yes
Communication with the server
- Traffic encryption using the AES-128 algorithm (only for Intelligence data) - yes
- Protocol Support - Scout Data, EGTS, Wialon IPS 2.0, Scout Open, ScoutOpen 2.0
- Supply voltage - from 9V to 36V
- Protection against reverse polarity and pulse interference - yes (200 V with a duration of 400 ms)
- Average current consumption (from 12V) - up to 250 mA (in online monitoring mode), up to 90 mA (in standby/parking mode)
- Average current consumption (from 24V) - up to 125 mA (in online monitoring mode), up to 45 mA (in standby/parking mode)
- Power consumption - up to 4 W (in standby mode), up to 3 W (in data transmission mode)
- Battery capacity (supplied separately) - from 250 mAh to 1100 mAh
- Battery life (in monitoring mode, depends on settings and ambient temperature) - up to 4 hours
- GNSS antenna - built - in
- Satellite groupings - GPS,GLONASS,QZSS
- The accuracy of determining coordinates (CEP) is not worse than 2.5 m
- The average time to the first location determination is 35 seconds (cold start), 30 seconds (warm start), 1c (hot start)
- GSM antenna - built - in
- Standard - 2G
- GSM bands - 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- GPRS Class - 12
- Number of SIM cards - 2
- Size (WxDxH) - 98x75x24 mm (main body with fasteners (excluding connectors)); 98x77x24 m (main body with fasteners (including connectors); 98x109x24 mm (total body with connector covers).
- Weight - 90 gr. (separate terminal), 350 gr. (with wires, antennas and battery)
- Operating temperatures (disconnection of charge below 0 °C and above 45 °C) - -40... 85 °C (without built-in battery); -10... 65 °C (with built-in battery)
- Degree of protection - IP51 (without connector covers); IP54 (with connector covers (when using corrugated tubes for cable entry))
- Connectors with self-disconnection protection - yes
- USB connector (for local configuration) - yes
- Three multi-colored light indicators available without opening the case - yes
- Warranty - 10 years
Connecting external analog sensors
- Ignition signal - up to 4 pcs.
- Mass break sensor - up to 4 pcs.
- Alarm button - up to 4 pcs.
- Seat belt - up to 4 pcs.
- Analog DUT (voltage) - up to 3 pcs.
- Frequency DUT - up to 4 pcs.
- Flow meter (pulse counter) - up to 4 pcs.
- Speed sensor - up to 4 pcs.
Managing external devices
- Engine lock - up to 2 pcs.
- Buzzer - up to 2 pcs.
- 1-wire temperature sensor - up to 8 pcs.
- 1-wire identification sensor - up to 8 pcs.
Connecting external digital sensors
- Digital fuel level sensor (according to LLS) - up to 32 pcs.
- Sensor identification by RS-485 - up to 32 pcs.
- RFID reader - up to 32 pcs.
- External Modem (ScoutGSM) - yes
- External Wi-Fi Module (Scout WiFi) - yes
- Rotation angle sensor Autosensor (DU-R2/Y) - up to 32 pcs.
- Sensor for monitoring the rotation of the capacity of the concrete mixer (mixer) Autosensor (DU-R2/Y) - yes
- Wireless tag Autosensor (DU-R2/Y) - up to 32 pcs.
- Pressure transducers SENS PD - up to 32 pcs.
- Speed Counter Microsensor ДО-10.RS - up to 32 pcs.
- Mercury electric meter - up to 32 pcs.
- Weight indicator Tenzo-M - up to 4 pcs.
- VISHAY VT100 weight indicator - up to 2 pcs.
- CAS weight indicator - up to 2 pcs.
- CAN-LOG - yes
- Omnicomm ICON display - up to 32 pcs.
- Tachograph ATOL - yes
- Mercury Tachograph - yes
- Tachograph Shtrih - yes
CAN bus support
- CAN-OBD Protocol - yes
- CAN - J1939 Protocol - yes
- Fuel level sensor escort TABLE - up to 16 pcs.
- Tilt angle sensor Escort DOUBLE - up to 16 pcs.
- Wireless headset - yes