Description and functional characteristics
- data transfer to the server via GSM/GPRS channels;
- connection of digital devices via RS-485 and RS-432 interface;
- deep integration with the car and special equipment via CAN-bus;
- adjustable threshold for creating a record when the input analog signal changes;
- "black box" function - recording data on the location and status of the sensors in the non-volatile memory of the terminal in case of loss of the cellular network signal and subsequent automatic transmission of the recorded information when the connection is restored;
- the memory capacity of the "black box" of the subscriber terminal - 32 Mb;
- remote configuration and updating of embedded software (firmware) via GPRS from the administrator's workstation;
- operational health diagnostics using built-in LEDs (indication of power mode, GPS / GLONASS, GSM operation and connection to the server);
- the ability to remotely turn on / off the outputs on command from the dispatcher software;
- built-in 3-axis accelerometer to determine the fact of the movement of the vehicle, or determine the driving style;
- the possibility of transferring the results of self-diagnostics to the server and displaying the detected errors by changing the state of the discrete output;
- issuing debugging information online to the ScoutNet port and saving it to the log when abnormal events are detected. The log can be queried remotely and locally;
- built-in thermal sensor, with the ability to determine the temperature of the terminal (terminal location);
- receiving alerts when there is an attempt of unauthorized opening of the terminal case;
- support for SMS commands for remote connection setup and remote control;
- support for SMS with a request for the current status;
- the ability to send SMS messages (including remote ones) to an arbitrary number;
- Possibility to send SMS-messages in case of the following events:
- start of movement;
- change of course by a given value;
- over speed;
- increasing the distance traveled by a given value;
- changing the state of the inputs;
- calculation of mileage by the terminal and its transfer to the server.
- real-time analysis of the driver's actions "on board the vehicle";
- transfer of photos and video segments (specified and arbitrary size events);
- list of events for automatic creation of photo and video materials;
- upon request and schedule;
- fixing the impact on the suspension and accidents;
- sharp acceleration / braking;
- activation of the panic button;
- sharp turn;
- over speed;
- driver's seat belt not fastened;
- talking on a mobile phone while driving;
- eating or smoking while driving;
- falling asleep and driver fatigue;
- connection of an internal SSD drive up to 2 Tb in size via the M2 connector.
- CAN - 1 pc.
- RS-485 - 1 pc.
- RS-485 / RS-232 (software switching) - 1 pc.
- 1-Wire - 1 pc.
- Universal input - 8 pcs.
- Universal output ("open collector", switching voltage up to 65 V, current up to 200 mA) - 4 pcs.
- Accelerometer - yes
- Gyroscope - yes
- Built-in buzzer - single tone
- Tamper sensor - yes
- Accident sensor - yes
- Driving style sensor - yes
- The amount of non-volatile memory - 32 Mb
- Number of entries in the telemetry log - from 100,000 to 300,000
- Monitoring Terminal User Programming - ScoutScript v2.0
- Remote terminal configuration - yes
- Remote configuration of additional SCOUT equipment via ScoutNet - yes
- Virtual odometer - yes
- Generator operation sensor (virtual ignition) - yes
- Mode "Safe and economical driving PRO" - yes
- Remote upload of DDD files from tachographs - yes
Communication with the server
- Traffic encryption using AES-128 algorithm (only for ScoutData) - yes
- Protocol support - ScoutData, EGTS, Wialon IPS 2.0, ScoutOpen, ScoutOpen 2.0
- Supply voltage - from 9V to 36V
- Protection against overshooting and pulse interference - yes (200V with a duration of 400ms)
- Average current consumption (from 12V) - up to 2000 mA (with video recording), up to 520 mA (monitoring without video recording), up to 130 mA (in standby/parking mode)
- Average current consumption (from 24V) - up to 1000 mA (with video recording), up to 260 mA (monitoring without video recording), up to 65 mA (in standby/parking mode)
- Power consumption - 12 W - for monitoring with data transmission and with connection of external devices; (in standby mode), 42 W - for monitoring, video recording and online broadcast of video data.
- Battery capacity (supplied separately) - up to 800 mAh
- Battery life (in monitoring mode, depends on settings and ambient temperature) - up to 2 hours
- GNSS antenna - external
- Satellite groupings - GPS, GLONASS
- The accuracy of determining coordinates (CEP) is not worse than 2.5 m
- The average time to the first location determination is 35 seconds (cold start), 30 seconds (warm start), 1c (hot start)
- GSM antenna - external
- Standard - 4G
- GSM bands - 850 MHz, 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 1900 MHz
- GPRS Class - 12
- Number of SIM cards - 2 (or 1 SIM card and SIM chip)
- Size (WxDxH) - 210x135x40 mm (total housing with connector covers).
- Weight - 590g. (separate terminal), 850 gr. (with wires, antennas and battery)
- Operating temperatures (disconnection of charge below 0 °C and above 45 °C) - -30... 85 °C (without built-in battery); -40... 85 °C (with built-in battery)
- Degree of protection - IP51 (without connector covers); IP54 (with connector covers (when using corrugated tubes for cable entry))
- Connectors with self-disconnection protection - yes
- USB connector (for local configuration) - yes (optional 2 USB for connecting external devices)
- Three multi-colored light indicators available without opening the case - yes (additional SD card status indicator)
- Warranty - 10 years
Connecting external analog sensors
- Analog fuel level sensor (voltage) - up to 5 pcs.
- Frequency fuel level sensor - up to 4 pcs.
- Flow meter (pulse counter) - up to 4 pcs.
- Ignition signal - up to 8 pcs.
- Mass rupture sensor - up to 8 pcs.
- Alarm button - up to 8 pcs.
- Seat belt - up to 4 pcs.
- Speed sensor - up to 4 pcs.
Managing external devices
- Engine lock - up to 2 pcs.
- Buzzer - up to 2 pcs.
- 1-wire temperature sensor - up to 8 pcs.
- 1-wire identification sensor - up to 8 pcs.
- 1-wire attachments - up to 8 pcs.
Connecting external digital sensors
- PetrolX digital fuel level sensor (ScoutNet and LLS support) - up to 16 pcs.
- DRT Eurosens Mechatronics - yes
- Sensor identification by RS-485 - up to 16 pcs.
- RFID reader - up to 16 pcs.
- External Modem (ScoutGSM) - yes
- External Wi-Fi Module (Scout WiFi) - yes
- Sensor for monitoring the rotation of the capacity of the concrete mixer (mixer) Autosensor (DU-R2/Y) - yes
- CAN-LOG - yes
- Tachograph ATOL - yes
- Mercury Tachograph - yes
- Tachograph Shtrih - yes
- Tachograph VDO - yes
CAN bus support
- CAN- OBD protocol - yes
- CAN - protocol J1939 - yes
- CAN - MobilEye - yes
- CAN - protocol J1708 - yes
Working with media data
- Video analysis of driver behavior - yes
- Number of cameras - from 1 to 4
- Type of video cameras - Digital, up to 1920 x 1080
- Video format - H.264, 25 frames/sec
- Photo and video recording - yes, SD card (up to 256Gb) and external USB flash drive
- HDD - SSD connection up to 2 Tb (M2 connector)
- Sending photos to the server - yes
- Sending video segments to the server - yes
- Video output from video cameras to an external monitor - yes, digital HDMI, analog via HDMI-CVBS
- Text notification of the driver about violations of his behavior (on the monitor) - yes
- Voice notification of the driver about violations of his behavior - yes
- Wired voice communication - yes (on request)